Friday, February 24, 2012

Can you suggest me any good American school in Milan, Italy


Can you suggest me any good American school in Milan, Italy?
I'm 13 and we just migrated last year to Italy. I'm having a really hard time learning the language. The teachers at my school creeps me out and I don't have any friends there. I want to transfer to a school here in Milan where they speak English. Please help me :( everytime I think about my school, I feel like crying. I'm just really having a hard time there and my classmates are bullies. Plus, none of them speaks english so, I can't ask anyone for help. Not even the teachers! They try to understand me when I ask them something but they reply in Italian. I'm always like "excuse me, what?" :( Thank you.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.asmilan.org/
Read more discussion :