Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello! I'm Italian and I attend an High School that in Italy is "Liceo Scientifico"


Hello! I'm Italian and I attend an High School that in Italy is "Liceo Scientifico"?
So, in my English revision, there was a question, I had to complete with a word: "My best friens helps me ... my homework". I had to use one of those verbs: - to have - to do - to see Which is the correct form? (I wrote "doing", please say to me that it's correct :)) And an other question: "My father ... washing up"? What verb is correct in this occasion?
Languages - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The correct forms would be either: My best friend helps me to do my homework or My best friend helps me with my homework.
2 :
It would "sound" better to say "he helps me DO my homework." or "he helps me TO DO my homework." You don't need the gerund form (-ing) here...
3 :
You can simply say: My best friend helps me DO my homework. or if you are referring to many best friends, you may say: My best friends help me DO my homework.
4 :
well in the first question its my best friend helps me to do my homework. and the 2nd one is is my dad is washing up la fortuna buona a inglesi il mio amico
Read more discussion :