Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What should I buy on my trip to Italy and France


What should I buy on my trip to Italy and France?
I'm going on a school trip to Italy (Rome and Florence) and France (Paris) for spring break in 2011 and I do not know what souveniers to bring home! What things can I not leave the country without buying? And, it has to be non-perishable because I need to take it back on the airplane with me in my 1 suitcase. by the way i'm only 16...
Other - Europe - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
From my experiences in European countries hookers and ale has been amazing just a tip.
2 :
their clothes there are so cute and pretty cheap so splurge on that, they have a bunch of good stores so make sure to bring alot of moneeyyyy$$$$$
3 :
Italy: Spaghetti France: S. Cargo
4 :
If you like wine, pick up wine from both of those places. Bourdeaux -France Barolo, Savangovese -Italy
5 :
For Italy: Venetian Masks Murano glass Florence has a plethora of leather shops (there are so many, that you can smell them as you walk by, it is fabulous), so buy some leather goods while you are there. The tuscan leather is soft and beautiful and well crafted. For France: French milled soap local artwork Mostly, just take a lot of photos so that you will have a great record of your trip :) Have a great time!
Read more discussion :