Wednesday, October 24, 2012

If I want to study in Italy, does my school have to offer it as a minor/major


If I want to study in Italy, does my school have to offer it as a minor/major?..?

Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes, i believe so
2 :
Study what in Italy? Italian? I think you should check with your schools personally, since it's a thing that varies. Some universities have exchange/study abroad programs with European colleges, some do not. If you want to go to Italy, ask your school if they have a program there and what the requirements are. As far as I know (in my university anyway) you can study a lot of things abroad. Some people go to Finland for a semester and take things like Physiology, Anatomy, etc. They are taught in English because it's an "American" extension of a Finnish university. So ask your schools.
Read more discussion :