Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Is A Good High School Foreign Exchange Program? Japan Or Italy


What Is A Good High School Foreign Exchange Program? Japan Or Italy?
Alright, I'm planning on going to Japan for a foreign exchange program, maybe Italy. [I haven't made up my mind. But if you have went to Italy or Japan when you were in high school. Tell me what your experience was like?] Now, I have around a 3.0 GPA which is typically enough, but I was wondering what other people have done, and which would be less expensive.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I myself have chosen rotary for japan it is very inexpensive ranging from 4,100 to 4,500 they give you a rotary counselor for the country you reside in and as well do backround checks for the host families Italy and Japan are just two of the countries they do many and with a 3.0 you should be fine but you also have to do interview
2 :
Just like the answer above I chose rotary as well. It is cheap, the are very strict about the family's they choose to allow in their program. I went to japan, lived in the city of Noda, north of tokyo about an hour i had a BLAST best experience of my life.
Read more discussion :