Sunday, May 8, 2011

Study music for a year in Italy before going to grad. school


Study music for a year in Italy before going to grad. school?
I want to spend a year in Italy studying music before I go to grad. school. I am working on my undergrad. degree in music now. How do I find a good program and get funding to go since I won't be enrolled as a student at a college when I go?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have friends who have studied abroad with Arcadia University. You'd have to enroll with them, and I don't know many specifics, but I know that you can go a lot of different places with them. http://www.globalexperiences.com/internships/italy/ <-- Those people might also be able to help you! May I suggest going to Florence, or at least a small side trip? :) I studied there for a couple of months. Buona fortuna!
Read more discussion :