Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do 8th graders go to high school in Italy


Do 8th graders go to high school in Italy?
My family and I have moved to Italy one month ago, and we're now staying there for three years. My parents told me I will be heading to high school along with my two sisters, whom one will be in 9th grade while the other will be in 10th. I was shock to believe I will be in high school at first because I'm only thirteen and I will be in the 8th grade. I wasn't sure if it was true, so I'm really asking do 8th graders like me go to high school in Italy?
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In Italy, middle school refers to ages between 11 and 14, lasting 3 years. If you've only just turned 13 then you'd technically have to go to a middle school in Italy. If you're nearly 14 then the answer is, yes, you will be heading to High School =]
2 :
Every where is different even in the US. When moving from Cali to MO you would actually gain a grade level so going from an American school to Italian you would probably gain a level as well although I don't live in Italy so I wouldn't know, sorry.
Read more discussion :