Saturday, September 8, 2012

Italy - customs, fashion, school, etc.


Italy - customs, fashion, school, etc.?
In a few months I'll be an exchange student in Northern Italy. I was just wondering about all the general things like what high school will be like there, what teenagers wear, how hard it will be to blend during the first few months because it will take a while for me to perfect my Italian (I know a little now)... anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Other - Italy - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi! I'm an italian student from Bergamo (northern Italy). I'm 15. Here we wear jeans, t-shirt, jumper... like the others countries. But the general customs depends where are you going. write me... bye
2 :
teens are teens.....wear the baggy pants, the low riders, have a few piercings, maybe a tat.....you'll fit right in.
Read more discussion :