Saturday, September 1, 2012

if you had the opportunity to go to italy would you


if you had the opportunity to go to italy would you?
my aunt wants me to go with her to italy for six months that means i would have to miss six months of school and go to school in italy but i don't know how to speak Italian should i go anyways
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If I were you, I will go, since it is quite a good chance and I think it will be a great experience in your life. Also, it is a good opportunity for you to learn Italian..It will be quite difficult if you can't speak Italian, but everything will turn better..
2 :
omg i would definitely go i always dreamt about my honeymoon to be in venice..i can't even imagine how it's standing i love it ..i want to ride the gondola & i want to go through all its water canals..the best thing is there's no cars right no horns no noises & nobody to pick on my nerves there's water & fresh air:D..plus there's the advantage of italian food wow yummy:D i'd go for sure
Read more discussion :