Friday, June 1, 2012

What to pack for a school skiing trip


What to pack for a school skiing trip?
Next year in february I'm going on a school trip to Italy but don't know what to pack. It will be for about a week and it shouldn't be too cold. A complete kit list would be really handy but any advise would be welcome. Also does anyone have any recommended ski kit or suppliers for ski wear that are fairly cheap but good? Is ebay any good for ski wear? p.s. I do have to pack a helmet.
Snow Skiing - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
lip balm could save you
2 :
Yes bring a helmet you never know what will happen Books/ Magazines Ebay is very good I got a ski jacket the other day that was 79.99 for 35.99 brand new and designer This will sound weird but bring apples for the journey they make you feel so refreshed as they have more caffeine than coffee, believe me on this one they work :L Jeans Jumpers Scarves Gloves Thermal socks/underwear/gloves Lipbalm lips get extremly chapped in cold weather Sunscreen the glare from the snow can burn you just as bad as somewhere hot 2 pairs of skiing gloves it's amazing how you can easily lose gloves up their I don't know how your getting their but a pillow for the transports always handy, neck ache can kill Painkillers don't want to spend your trip in pain Plasters/ Blister plasters ski boots can rub Also plug sockets so that you can plug all your appliances into their sockets. That's all that comes to my mind at the moment, I'm going on a school ski trip to Andorra next week been on two other ski trips already so I'm just sharing what I found helps :) I've also been to Italy skiing in February the weather wasn't that cold either :) Hope you have a great time, I'm sure you will :)
3 :
condoms... :D "O-O" has it all covered
4 :
layers of clothes -worm jacket -good snow pants -good nutritional food apples and granola bars and lots of watter to keep hydrated -a good pair of water proof gloves or mittens what ever u prefer -goggles that are tinted or sun glasses to protect your eyes from the sun and snow. -AND THE MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN :)
Read more discussion :