Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is there anything I can connect to my labtop to get internet connection overseas(Italy) * What is a normal school day like for a high school... * How much does it cost to go to an italian language... * I need help finding a fashion school in Italy * How much do private school teachers in Italy make


Is there anything I can connect to my labtop to get internet connection overseas(Italy)?
I am going away for school to Italy for a month. I wanted to know if there is anything I can buy/use to get an internet connection overseas. My computer is an IBM and the place I will be at is in Italy way up in the mountains. Do you know of anything I can use that will gurantee a connection in Europe?? some sort of chip or something i can insert in the labtop..??
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The technology is the same worldwide. Dial-up is Dial-up DSL is DSL and Cable is Cable
2 :
If you have mobile phone, you can buy bluetooth dongle and connect it to USB port of your laptop. Activate the internet service from your mobile phone > activate bluetooth from your mobile and start using Internet Connection.
Read more discussion :