Monday, February 16, 2009

How much does it cost to go to an italian language school in Italy


How much does it cost to go to an italian language school in Italy?
Is the best way to learn Italian in class or through a book and audio casette course? I have heard that group classes are a waste of time and money, but I don't know what to believe. Anyway, how much italian can the average person learn in 2 months of a specialized language school, and how much italian can one learn with 2 years of college level Italian?
Languages - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm in a college level Italian class right now (In the US however). I've learned a LOT more from the class than I ever could it books/audio tapes. There's a few reasons: 1) I've a set time every day to speak Italian, it can never get pushed aside from my daily life and tons of business, because I MUST be there. 2) It's quality INTERACTION. One thing books and tapes give you are your own independence. However, you can't ask them questions, or get clarifications. 3) I interact with others trying to learn Italian as well & we can help correct each other I'd say its much easier learning from a class than from a book if you TRULY want to learn.
2 :
if you go to the Università per stranieri di Perugia it costs 750€ for 3 months.. i think it's a good price.. check out the link.. ciaoooo..
Read more discussion :