Saturday, January 24, 2009

Which language school in Italy is the best for exchange students


Which language school in Italy is the best for exchange students?
hi everyone! I'm from Vietnam and i love Italian. I'm 15 years old now and i really want to have a summer course in Italy in 2009. And i love to learn in Rome or Florence. Please give me some advices about language school and how to apply.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, I'm an Italian girl, I live in Italy too. I'm 16 years old. For learning Italian Florence is better than Rome, because the real Italian is spoken in Florence. I should write a letter at Vietnam embassy in Italy (the address is: Via Bravetta nĂ‚° 156, C.A.P. 00164, Roma, Italy). If you want, I'll be happy to help you with Italian and matters you'll do, we can also exchange our Mesenger's address, so i could help you better!!!!
2 :
to be honest, there is no such thing as best school in my opinion. IF you go to italy then you will learn italien. You have to learn or you dont eat. I say this from experience. Your stomach will teach you loads of language just by physically being there. Find a school you like, choose for atmosphere, location and price. Rome is wonderful but it is a big city. Florence is very nice but small. What would you prefere? A big city or small small town? Both have tons of art, culture, history, and magical atmosphere. ive been to both and i love em both. Have a wonderful time. Just be cautious, Italien men are the closest thing to the sterotypical "dog" you will find. I litterally have seen them howl at ladies... but then that was only in rome at the spanish steps.