Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm looking for a cooking class/school in Italy....(Details inside)


I'm looking for a cooking class/school in Italy....(Details inside)?
Here are my criteria for the class: ~3-4 hour class that is only one day long ~Prefered to be in the Tuscany area (Umbria region is best, but places like Florence are okay) ~I'd really like it to involve italian culture-like where we would go to the market and then back to the kitchen to cook ~Must be able to speak English Thank you so much!! :)
Ethnic Cuisine - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, there is a cooking class in Italy that I came across in the internet. I came across it a month ago thinking "that would be a nice place to go for a vacation." I need to backtrack my steps to find that link.
Read more discussion :