Sunday, January 8, 2012

Should i move to Italy or Greece and go to High school there


Should i move to Italy or Greece and go to High school there?
well i currently go to school in the USA and I just really don't want to stay here anymore. Im 15 and im entering the 10 grade. My family is planning on moving there next summer. My dad is a citizen of Italy and my mom is a citizen of greece so moving there shouldn't be a problem. I want to know if going there would be a Academic suicide or if i would be fine. I currently go to one of the best schools in boston and im afraid that im ruining my future. If i go to an international school there will i be able to get into a university easily? If i decide to move back will i have a problem getting into college here, or will they see that i went to high school here and was a good student? Which has better schools Athens or Italy?
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you go to an expensive private school in Athens you will be ok but not one of their public schools!
2 :
lucky...!!!!!!!! i would kill to be you right now
Read more discussion :