Thursday, September 8, 2011

How can I go to college in Italy


How can I go to college in Italy?
I am currently living in the U.S. and I have both Italian and American citizenship. For college next year I would like to go to school in Italy, but since I will have a diploma from the U.S. I'm not sure how to go about doing this, any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should first contact your current high school to see if your Diploma can be translated into the Italian system, for example the IB is accepted in Italy. Most Italian Universities however, do not look at your report card or your grades, they require you instead to do an entry test, usually in end of August or beginning of september. From this test they then decide if you are accepted. Be aware however for certain courses your grades do count and there is no entry test. Ps. Many Italian Unis require you to speak italian for most of their courses so it all depends on what you want to study.
Read more discussion :