Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why was Amanda Knox in Italy? I mean was she going to school, vactioning or moved there


Why was Amanda Knox in Italy? I mean was she going to school, vactioning or moved there?
Was her b/f from Italy? As you can tell I have not paid attention to this story but I am now curios as to what brought her there & kept her there?
Other - News & Events - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
she and meredith were studying abroad. They were from Seattle. The guy was from Italy.
2 :
I think I read somewhere that she was ripping someone's throat open.
3 :
She was an honer student from Seattle who worked 3 jobs so she could go there to study. Her conviction is a miscarriage of justice by an inept court system in Italy.
4 :
no cute girl your an idiot. Amanda and Meredith were roommates. Amanda was from seattle and Meredith was from britain. They were studying abroad.
5 :
She left the U of washington to spend her junior year studying abroad as part of a yearlong course with University for Foreigners Perugia in Italy.
6 :
She was going to school there. Her boyfriend is/was Italian. I am praying she is acquitted, at least for murder. I do not believe she is guilty of killing anyone.
Read more discussion :