Friday, July 8, 2011

High School abroad in Italy


High School abroad in Italy?
I am very interested in spending a year in Italy, attending high school and living with a host family. However, I have yet to find an exchange program that I can afford. I found a program that offers a full scholarship to students to study abroad in Germany. I don't know how common these kinds of programs are, but it would be great if I could find a program like this (that would give me a full scholarship) but for Italy.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would look into the local Lions Club or Rotary club. I know from experience that the Rotary club has a great exchange program but it does end up costing a bit. There are so many options though-- the internet can be your best friend if you know how to use it!
2 :
sorry... the one your talking about is CBYX right? there isnt one for italy
Read more discussion :