Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am searching for a school in Italy


I am searching for a school in Italy ?
I am searching for a school in Italy but my financial level is bad I just finished the school an now I am in Denmark as a voluntary in Lindesvold but after this I would like to study architecture in Italy so if some one has a info plz help it would be grate if the school would be for free..
Other - Italy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry but I dont think there is free schools in Italy for foreigner who wants to study arts...you have to find a way to work as well whilst you are here
2 :
There is no such thing as a free university in Italy . Public University usually has a tuition fee that is based on a person's familiar income. If you are a European citizen and you can prove that you are a single-unit low income family, your tuition should be quite low. If you are not a UE citizen, not only is the tuition quite high, but to get your student visa you need to prove that you have the financial ability to sustain yourself independently during your study period. Sorry!
3 :
Mm... to study Architecture you need to do an exam to enter the University: one of the best in Italy is Politecnico di Milano. http://www.polimi.it/ You can consider "Ingegneria", too. However, in Italy pubblic Universities are good (and better than private ones): they cost more or less around 2000-2500 euros for a year, but the price changes on the basis of your income (so, there're some people only paying 100-200 euros for a year).
Read more discussion :