Wednesday, August 24, 2011

If I moove to Italy, can I get Medical School to study in english landuage


If I moove to Italy, can I get Medical School to study in english landuage?
Preferably Medical School in Molano.
Other - Italy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do you mean Milano (Milan)? I have a lot of friends who studied medicine in Rome and a family member who studied in Bologna. All classes were conducted in Italian.
2 :
i'm italian. excepted some economics course in some specific university, ALL COURSES are lead in italian... but if you are an erasmus student, maybe there are some specific course, and.. don't worry, if it had to be in italian, they'll be very sympathetic with foreigners.
3 :
hi.nice question.my brother also went 2 italy 2 study medicine.in fact he also was looking for a medical school that teaches in english but could not found 1.they said that u hav 2 learn at least 6 month italian language bfore entering university.so he did learn italian language and nw he really likes his university. italian is a great language 2 learn & the people r wonderful. hope u like wat i said.
Read more discussion :